Step 1 Observe
1. SUMMER 2018: ADMISSIONS TOURS OF NEW CAMPUS, 110 Redwing St, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Please contact us at 218.464.5570 to register for one of our Summer Admissions Tours of our new campus. You will be given a tour of our new space, still under renovation, by the Head of School and one of our Primary teachers, and have the opportunity to ask questions. As this is still a work site, CHILDREN ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER THE BUILDING, and there is no child care available.
Thursday, June 21
Thursday, July 12
Wednesday, July 18
Wednesday, July 25
Thursday, August, 2
2. MIDDLE SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE, TUESDAY JULY 17, 6:30–8.00 P.M., 110 W. REDWING ST
If you are considering the intimate environment of a Montessori Middle School for your child, we have limited openings for both 7th and 8th Grade. Come with your middle school-aged child to our Middle School Open House, where you will be able to tour our new building, meet our Middle School Guide, Jessica Mohn-Johnsen, and hear from our students and Montessori middle school alumni.
Admissions and financial aid applications for the 2018-2019 school year are being accepted on a rolling basis.
Step 2 Apply
- Following your observation, if you would like to apply for a spot for your child, the next step is to fill out our application form (click for link) and to submit it together with a non-refundable $50 application fee. Upon receipt of the form AS WELL AS the fee, we will call you to schedule an interview for you and your child.
- Need-based financial aid applications are also due at this time. Please see the Financial Aid page for more details.
- Please also download these forms (click to download) and submit them to your child's CURRENT school and teacher at your earliest convenience. They will be used as part of the admissions consideration process.
Step 3 ADMISSIONS VISIT
The admissions visit is an informal opportunity for a teacher to meet with a prospective student and make an assessment about school or grade level readiness. At the Primary level, students generally make small group visits on a prearranged date. Elementary & Middle School applicants visit the classroom for a half day visit. Whether at the Primary, Elementary or Middle School level, these visits also include time for prospective parents and school faculty to become better acquainted.
Step 4 Decision
Parents will be notified in writing of their child’s admission status. Letters of acceptance will generally be mailed in March for the following school year, with signed contracts and deposits due in April. If these dates have passed, please contact the school to discuss possible openings.
Step 5 Contract
To confirm your child's place at Many Rivers Montessori, please submit your enrollment contract, accompanied by a $350 non-refundable enrollment deposit. This fee will be applied to the final tuition payment for the school year.
Please note: The Tuition Agreement is a for the full school year.
Before your child can attend the school, we will need to have all necessary enrollment forms completed, and health forms submitted. You will receive information on these requirements before the school year.